Before completing the Maintenance Request Form, please read below your Trouble Shooting Guide and watch videos. Tenants may be charged for a service call if the service person determines that the Tenant failed to perform routine maintenance tasks as outlined below. THESE STEPS can save you money!
- NO AIR CONDITIONING:
- NO ELECTRICITY:
- DISHES STILL LOOK DIRTY AFTER DISHWASHER:
- DISHWASHER WON’T DRAIN:
- DISHWASHER GRINDS or NO WATER IS COMING IN:
- Turn off, if no water on the bottom, pour two large glasses of water into the bottom and re-start. If the problem continues discontinue use and inform Landlord.
- SMOKE DETECTOR BEEPS:
- NO POWER TO PLUGS OR SWITCHES:
- Check and reset breaker panel or replace blown fuses. Check and reset all GFI outlets (located in the kitchen, bathrooms, utility rooms, and garages).
- Check if the plug works off a wall switch.
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL DOESN’T WORK:
- When on, do you hear a buzz? If you do not hear a buzz, hit the reset button on the bottom of the disposal and test. If you hear a buzz, turn off the disposal and unplug from the wall. Mounted on the side of the disposal or side of the cabinet may be an Allen wrench. Put the wrench in the center shaft and twist back and forth (this un-jams the disposal). Remove the object that is causing the obstruction, turn it back on, and test. Repeat until the object is removed.
- NO HOT WATER OR TOO HOT/COLD:
- TOILET IS PLUGGED:
- REFRIGERATOR TOO WARM OR TOO COLD:
Please submit a maintenance request by clicking here: Submit a Maintenance Request